About Us

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide food contact surface sanitizer is NSF certified (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

Our mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog.